Unexpected Endings - Elena Aitken

Summary:

A Castle Mountain Lodge Romance Short Story~

Return to the beautiful, rustic and romantic Castle Mountain Lodge and catch up with Andi and Colin who prove that sometimes Unexpected Gifts have equally Unexpected Endings.

A companion short story to the Castle Mountain Lodge Romance Series. Please note, this is a short story, not a full length novel.

~A sweet, contemporary romance~

Review:

I don't think I like the idea of revisiting couples from previous books. This short story took some of the happiness out of the HEA/HFN that ended with first book.

Andi felt off to me for 3/4ths of the book. She was childish, throwing a tantrum. She was also so pathetically needy and whiny. Colin was awesome, as usual. The story came together really nicely at the end, but I could not shake off Andi's behavior was through most of the story.

I still want to read the entire series, more so now since an excerpt for another book in the series was included in the download. Unfortunately, this book needs to be read prior to the one that is excerpted here to make the series make sense. 2.5 stars for Colin.