I decided I was never going to be interested in Moll Flanders, so I deleted the book. Life is too short to read books you are not interested in reading. I am replacing that book with Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury because I am interested in dipping my toes into sci-fi and my hubby really liked it. Here is my May reading list; the theme for this month is "finish the series already!" so many of the books will be the end of the series or at least get me current on the series. I am also going to start working through my non-fiction TBR.

1. A Family for Christmas (Willow Park #3) by Noelle Adams (contemporary romance)

2. Reconciled for Easter (Willow Park #4) by Noelle Adams (contemporary romance)

3. Darker After Midnight (Midnight Breeds #10) by Lara Adrian - even though this is not the end of the MB series, this is the end of the Dragos story arc and where I am getting off the train. It was a great series but I am not interested in where the author takes the series after this book. I would still recommend the MB series for anyone who likes paranormal romance.

4. To Wed the Widow (The Reluctant Brides Collection #3) by Megan Bryce (historical)

5. Broken Legacy (Seductive Secrets #2) by Colleen Connally (historical romance)

6. Seductive Lies (Seductive Secrets #3) by Colleen Connally (historical romance)

7. Louisa (The Governess Club #4) by Ellie McDonald (historical romance)

8. Unveiled (Turner Series #1) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)

9. Unclaimed (Turner Series #3) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)

10. Unrivaled (Turner Series #4) by Courtney Milan (historical romance)

11. Obsession in Death (...In Death #40) by JD Robb (mystery)

12. Call the Midwife by Jennifer Worth (memoirs)

13. Call the Midwife: In the Shadows of the Workhouse by Jennifer Worth (memoirs)

14. Call the Midwife: Farewell to the East End by Jennifer Worth (memoirs)

15. Her Mother's Day Miracle by Tabitha Robbins (contemporary romance)