My reading lists are just too ambitious, and with my reading slump slowly ebbing, I don't want to get behind on my reading and feeling pressure. The TBR is what it is - never ending and I have just come to accept that.
I am also feeling pressured to read books I not really interested in reading right now because we are going into the last innings of the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge and I feel I have a lot of categories still blank. The challenge helped me in the beginning to read down the TBR pile, but now I feel I am reading books from the library to fill in those remaining categories and pushing off my TBR. Probably won't do a challenge next year.
And I need to take a break from borrowing library books until I am done with the monthly reading list and I still have time in that month.
September 2015 Reading List
1. The Ride of Her Life (Lake Manawa Summers #3) by Lorna Seilstad
*2. Silver Storm (The Raveneau Novels #1) by Cynthia Wright
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
4. Low Country Boneyard (Liz Talbot #3) by Susan M. Boyer
5. That Summer in Cornwall by Ciji Ware
6. That Autumn in Edinburgh by Ciji Ware
7. The Johnstown Flood by David McCullough
*8. The Corinthian by Georgette Heyer
*Pop Sugar Reading Challenge fillers