The Ride of Her Life - Lorna Seilstad Silver Storm (The Raveneau Novels #1) - Cynthia Wright Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen Lowcountry Boneyard - Susan M. Boyer That Summer in Cornwall - Ciji Ware That Autumn in Edinburgh - Ciji Ware The Corinthian - Georgette Heyer The Johnstown Flood - David McCullough

My reading lists are just too ambitious, and with my reading slump slowly ebbing, I don't want to get behind on my reading and feeling pressure. The TBR is what it is - never ending and I have just come to accept that.

I am also feeling pressured to read books I not really interested in reading right now because we are going into the last innings of the Pop Sugar Reading Challenge and I feel I have a lot of categories still blank. The challenge helped me in the beginning to read down the TBR pile, but now I feel I am reading books from the library to fill in those remaining categories and pushing off my TBR. Probably won't do a challenge next year.

And I need to take a break from borrowing library books until I am done with the monthly reading list and I still have time in that month.

September 2015 Reading List