TBR Thursday* September 10, 2015

The Promise - Ann Weisgarber A Lily Among Thorns - Rose Lerner The Toymaker - Kay Springsteen Blood and Snow - RaShelle Workman Stone Devil Duke - K.J. Jackson A Study in Silks - Emma Jane Holloway Frank: The Voice - James Kaplan His Saving Grace - Sharon Cullen

Seriously been buying at least one book a day through Bookbub.

Okay, I dropped the ball and did not give why I added these books. So lets try this again.

The Promise by Ann Weisgarber had a different cover when I picked it up from the NOOK store. Cover lust is an addiction.

A Lily Among Thorns by Rose Lerner because I really like how Lerner went the Courtney Milan route to Regency historical romance by not having everyone be titled. Also, that dress (cover lust #2).

The Toymaker by Kay Springsteen sounds like holiday fun. The Duke doesn't want to be a duke, he wants to make toys. Beta heroes are my non-cover weaknesses.

Blood and Snow by RaShelle Workman was a choice heavily influenced by watching Once Upon a Time and now wanting to read all fairy tale type of stories. I can't tell if this is the beginning of a serial or a series.

Stone Devil Duke by K.J. Jackson because the cover was better in the NOOK store (cover lust #3).

A Study in Silks (Baskerville Tales #1) by Emma Jane Holloway finally went on sale and I wasted no time picking this up. I am storing it for when I get all the books so I can read without waiting for a new book to come out. So far I have this one and the anthology of short stories that fit in between the novels.

Frank: The Voice by James Kaplan because I love Sinatra's movies and music and the man himself. This is the most recommended of Sinatra's biography and at the sale price was a steal!

His Saving Grace by Sharon Cullen because this Regency romance is about rekindling/repairing a marriage, so no virgin debs looking to snare a titled bachelor trope.

*bookish meme started by Moonlight Reader