Sarah Sunshine - Merry Farmer A Cereal Killer - Morgana Best The Pearl - John Steinbeck

My hubby got home yesterday from his deployment, so you may not find me around much in the next few weeks as put our family schedule and lives back together. I feel as if the boulder that has been sitting on my chest for the last 6.5 months is finally off of me and I can breathe fully again.

My list of new TBR additions is weak. I am finding myself bored by the same cover designs, same basic plots, just too much sameness.

1. A Cereal Killer (Sibyl Plotts series #1) by Morgana Best. A freebie in the cozy mystery section of the NOOK store. That cover spoke of all good autumn things.

2. Sarah Sunshine (Montana Romances series) by Merry Farmer. I read other books in this series over the summer and loved them, so I picked this up for 99 cents. I am already familiar with the character of Sarah, as she is the sister of the hero in Seeks for Her.

3. The Pearl by John Steinbeck. Hubby had to go into work for an hour to in-process into the base and his shop again, so I took the kids to Storytime at the library. I picked this up because I wanted something short to read in the car while waiting on hubby and I forgot my NOOK at home. It turns out he was done with in-processing when I pulled up to the hangar, so I haven't started it yet. Library loan.

*bookish meme created by Moonlight Reader