I totally blew up my reading list after suffering from romance genre burn out. My average rating for this month is 2.7, which seems to be the range I have been in since my slump back in July. I did read some decent and some good non-fiction which helped me progressed on my reading challenge while romance took a back seat. The average rating for my non-fiction reading: 3.875, so romance is bringing my average down. I discovered the hype (which seems to have died down) surrounding Jeannie Lin's work is well-earned. I look forward to reading more from her in 2016.
Just 6 more books left and I will have met my reading challenge of 125 books. I am hoping December is as productive as November was.
Best Book: American Pain by John Temple
Worst Book: The Real Mr. Right (Jersey Boys #1/Harlequin Special Edition) by Karen Templeton
1. The Taming of Mei Lin (Harlequine Undone! series) by Jeannie Lin 3 stars
2. Capturing the Silken Thief (Harlequin Undone! series) by Jeannie Lin 4 stars
3. Marcus Wilding: Duke of Pleasure by Carole Mortimer DNF
4. The Glassblower by Laurie Alice Eakes 2.5 stars
5. Sound Off: American Military Women Speak Out (Revised Edition) by Dorothy and Carl J. Schneider 4 stars
6. Undaunted: The Real Story of America's Servicewomen in Today's Military by Tanya Biank 3.5 stars
7. The Real Mr. Right (Jersey Boys series #1/Harlequin Special Edition) by Karen Templeton 0 stars
8. Ashley's War: The Untold Story of a Team of Women Soldiers on the Special Ops Battlefield by Gayle Tzemach Lemmon 3 stars
9. American Pain by John Temple 5 stars
10. Once Upon a Thanksgiving (Harlequin Love Inspired Historical series) by Linda Ford and Winnie Griggs 2 stars