Ashley's War: The Untold Story of a Team of Women Soldiers on the Special Ops Battlefield - Gayle Tzemach Lemmon Once Upon a Thanksgiving: Season of BountyHome for Thanksgiving - Winnie Griggs, Linda Ford A Lady Dares - Bronwyn Scott

The events of this last week around the world has just ripped my heart into shreds. I worry so much about the world I am raising my kids in. It does not help that I am a news and social media junkie and keep refreshing Twitter for the latest updates. And then today there was an incident at Gatwick Airport. The base we are at is normally at a crazy high operations tempo, but the last few weeks have been crazier. My mental and emotional states need a break, so I am doing a black out on the internet tomorrow and possibly Monday.

Tomorrow I am just going to read and take the kids to see the new Charlie Brown movie. Monday is back to my normal routine of laundry and grocery shopping. My reading list is currently the three books pictured above.

I hope you all stay safe and stay vigilant during these chaotic times. I will check back definitely by Tuesday.