Hijacking the Runway: How Celebrities Are Stealing the Spotlight from Fashion Designers - Teri Agins I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban - Christina Lamb, Malala Yousafzai The Birth of the Pill: How Four Crusaders Reinvented Sex and Launched a Revolution - Jonathan Eig By John Lewis - March Book 1 (7/14/13) - John Lewis Sinatra: The Photographs - Andrew Howick, Barbara Sinatra Frank: The Voice - James Kaplan The Lonely Soldier: The Private War of Women Serving in Iraq - Helen Benedict

I am behind on some of the personal challenges for the year, so my focus will be on getting back on track. I decided to pull out from the bottom of the TBR pile a book about the Irish uprising of 1916 since this month is the 100th anniversary. Happy Reading!

Courtney Milan Challenge:

1. Proof by Seduction (Carhart Series #1) - catch up from last month.

2. Trial by Desire (Carhart Series #2) - get done so I stay on course with challenge

Regency Box Set:

3. More Than a Gentleman (The Wetherbys #1) by Jerrica Knight-Catania - so this was a NOOK freebie that I haven't gotten to read yet, when I looked to see that the second book in the regency box set is book two in the series. I hate reading out of order if it is avoidable. So even though this book isn't in the series, I am reading it first.

4. More Than a Governess (The Wetherbys #2) by Jerrica Knight-Catania - catch up from last month

5. Third book in series - get done so I stay on course with completing the set

Sinatra at 100 Challenge:

6. Sinatra: The Photographs by Andrew Howick and Barbara Sinatra

7. Frank: The Voice by James Kaplan

Women in Military Challenge:

8. The Lonely Soldier by Helen Benedict

Non-fiction Challenge:

9. Hijacking the Runway: How Celebrities Are Stealing the Spotlight from Fashion Designers by Teri Agins

10. I am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot By the Taliban by Malala Yousafzai

11. The Birth of The Pill: How Four Crusaders Reinvented Sex and Launched a Revolution by Jonathan Eig

12. March: Book One by Rep John Lewis (graphic novel)

13. Easter 1916: The Irish Rebellion by Charles Townshend