The Birth of the Pill: How Four Crusaders Reinvented Sex and Launched a Revolution - Jonathan Eig The Major's Faux Fiancee - Erica Ridley A Reliable Wife - Robert Goolrick

Living up to my handle here today with a bunch of musings. In no particular order:

1. BL is running ultra-slow for me today.

2. I went to the base's annual Travel Fair this morning and spent the rest of the day building up travel plans for spring/summer/fall 2016. Trying to avoid British schools' half-terms and summer breaks and going on American holiday weekends so hubby can join us without dealing with crowds. Sometimes, it pays to be a foreigner :D

3. Both books that I have been reading (shown) are not interesting me in the least. The non-fiction is dry yet over flowery in descriptions (especially in regards to Margaret Sanger) and the romance one is very much dealing with "woe is me" characters. And the villain is practically made out of cardboard he is so one-dimensional.

4. Going back to travel plans - Stratford-upon-Avon is holding a big party to celebrate Billy Shakespeare's 400th birthday on April 23rd....which so happens to be the day of the Dewey Read-a-thon. Decisions, decisions....

5. I have started a real world book club on base. Our first read will be A Reliable Wife: A Novel by Robert Goolrick. So I have been really busy try to find members and set up the club's guidelines and such. First meeting will be in April.

We still don't have a name for our club yet and are taking suggestions to put before our members to vote on. Anyone want to chime in? So far we have Happy Bookers, Between the Sheets, ChickLits, and Good Grief Woman as possible contenders.

6. Redesigning and re-dedicating time to my blog, which I have turned into a book blog minus reviews.

Happy Reading.