Brotherhood in Death - J.D. Robb Easter 1916: The Irish Rebellion - Charles Townshend The Irish Americans: A History - Jay P. Dolan

I have been tending to my sick little ladybug for the last couple of days and haven't read much. We went to the doctor yesterday and she is on the mend thanks to a combo of meds and a few home tactics (warm fluids and warm showers and of course, Vick's Vapor Rub). After the doctor visit, I treated the kids to ice cream and a trip to the library. I have been stalking the new fiction shelves, waiting for the latest JD Robb to come out.

Behold, yesterday was my lucky day; Irish history will be put aside so I can get this installment done. I am a little wary of this due to reviews being not so great; a few mentioned that it seems more overt that Robb is using a ghostwriter for at least part of the novel. I think after 42 books, the end of the series is close at hand. But until then, I will keep borrowing new books from the library.

We don't have much planned for the holiday weekend, just a birthday party and egg hunt on base. Once Brotherhood is done, it is back to hitting up the Irish history. The weather forecast for East Anglia is all rain, wind, and cold temperatures - so pretty much perfect reading weather.