Fairest - Marissa Meyer Triangle: The Fire That Changed America - David von Drehle Londonistan - Melanie Phillips Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny - Holly Madison Yes, My Accent Is Real: And Some Other Things I Haven't Told You - Kunal Nayyar Beezus and Ramona - Beverly Cleary, Louis Darling, Tracy Dockray Ramona the Pest (Ramona Quimby) - Tracy Dockray, Louis Darling, Beverly Cleary Ramona the Brave - Alan Tiegreen, Beverly Cleary

Took the kids on a library crawl - the town library and both bases' libraries, with a quick ice cream break to help power us through. My April reading list just got a little longer.

I also took a couple of days for a reading break since I finished (mostly) my March reading list. My brain needed the break. Tomorrow is a new day and the start of a new month, so I am ready to get back into reading.

Books bought for my personal library:

1. Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles novella) by Marissa Meyer. Adding to the TLC in my personal TBR. Just need the last two books.

2. Triangle: The Fire that Changed America by David Von Drehle.

Library Haul:

3. Londonistan by Melanie Phillips. Non-fiction about terrorism and extremism in London in the wake of the July 7th bombings (2005). I was stationed here in the UK the first time when the attacks happened (just one day after it was announced London won the bid to host the 2012 Summer Olympics). The entire base went into real world lock down for 24 hours afterwards. This happened just two months after I returned from my first deployment to Iraq. Needless to say, I was a young(ish), single, scared Airmen so I passed on this book when it first came out.

4. Down the Rabbit Hole: Curious Adventures and Cautionary Tales of a Former Playboy Bunny by Holly Madison. I admit to being a fan of the show The Girls Next Door and the spinoff Holly's World. Madison was my favorite.

5. Yes, My Accent is Real: And Some Other Things I Haven't Told You by Kunal Nayyar. I love Nayyar and his performance as Dr. Raj Koothrappali on the show The Big Bang Theory.

6. Beezus and Ramona, Ramona the Pest, and Ramona the Brave by Beverly Cleary. For my new reading project.

Happy Reading.