Courtney Milan Challenge (1 out of 7 series books completed; 40% of challenge completed)

1. A Governess Affair (Brothers Sinister #0.5) 4 stars

Regency Box Set  (4 out of 9 books; 44% completed)

2. The Love List (Half-Moon House #1) by Deb Marlowe 4 stars

Non-Fiction Challenge  (12 out of 50 books; 24% completed)

3. Down the Rabbit Hole by Holly Madison 4 stars

10. Ramona and Her Father (Ramona Quimby #4) 3.5 stars

11. Ramona and Her Mother (Ramona Quimby #5) 3 stars

12. Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (Ramona Quimby #6) 5 stars

The Great and Powerful TBR Pile:

13. What a Westmoreland Wants (Westmoreland Series #19) by Brenda Jackson 0 stars

14. To Wed the Widow (The Reluctant Bride Collection #3) by Megan Bryce 4 stars

15. My Favorite Major (Heroes Returned Trilogy #1/A Scandalous Series novella) by Ava Stone 4 stars

Reading Challenge: 57 out of 150 books done (38%)

Stats:

non-fiction average rating: 4.0

Events:

Dewey 24 hour Spring Read-a-thon

Final Notes:

I ended up reading close to the number of books I wanted to get to in April, just not the books that were planned. I just couldn't get to some of the fiction I wanted to read and get off my TBR. So many distractions seem to come up in April.

The Beverly Cleary at 100 challenge took up most of my time, even though I each book done in a day. That is almost a week that could have been devoted to something else, but it was a fun way for me to re-live the more innocent time in my reading life. I think I might do the Henry Higgins series or take on Cleary's two volume autobiography next April. My favorite out of the Ramona series was Ramona Quimby, Age 8. #TeamBeezus4eva

Putting these wrap ups together, I am starting to see real progress on my challenges, which is giving me a lift and renewing my motivation to get these challenges done. I also did better in my fiction rating - I am finally out of the average 2 stars range.

Happy Reading!