Murder on Wheels - Lynn Cahoon Moonlight over Paris: A Novel - Jennifer Robson Summer of Dreams: A From This Moment Novella - Elizabeth Camden Through Waters Deep - Sarah Sundin I Know I Am, But What Are You? - Samantha Bee

Forgot to post this yesterday! My Bad.

Haven't done this in a while. These books are additions to my personal library:

1. Murder on Wheels (Tourist Trap Mystery #6) by Lynn Cahoon - on sale for $1.99 in the NOOK store. I think it is the latest book in the series that has been released.

2. Moonlight Over Paris by Jennifer Robson - third book that follows Somewhere in France (book one) and After the War is Over (book two), picked it up on sale shortly after it was released.

3. Summer of Dreams by Elizabeth Camden - free novella in the NOOK store; new to me author so free novella sounded like the perfect opportunity to see if I want to read more by the author.

4. Through Waters Deep by Sarah Sundin - first book in a new trilogy set during WWII, this book went on sale after the second book was released a few weeks ago; might be sale price still.

5. I Know I Am, But What Are You? by Samantha Bee - my favorite Canadian comedy actress/late night talk show (Full Frontal; she was formerly of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart with her hubby Jason Jones, my second favorite Canadian comedy actor).

*TBR Thursdays is the creation of Moonlight Reader