Say Yes to the Death: A Debutante Dropout Mystery (Debutante Dropout Mysteries) - Susan McBride Lowcountry Book Club - Susan M. Boyer The Unleashing - Shelly Laurenston Long Gone Girl - Amy Rose Bennett Gambled Away: A Historical Romance Anthology - Rose Lerner, Molly O'Keefe, Joanna Bourne, Jeannie Lin, Isabel Cooper Bitter is the New Black: Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smartass, Or, Why You Should Never Carry A Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office - Jen Lancaster Bossypants - Tina Fey Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology - Rebecca Paley, Leah Remini Yes Please - Amy Poehler Brenda Novak Whiskey Creek Series Vol One: When We TouchWhen Lightning StrikesWhen Snow FallsWhen Summer Comes - Brenda Novak

Personal Library Additions

1. Long Gone Girl by Amy Rose Bennett

Heard about this book from a review at Dear Author. Heroine is a Korean War veteran and it's a second chance romance set in the mid to late 1950s. That is my catnip, plus I dig the cover. Only available in Kindle edition.

2. Lowcountry Bordello and Lowcountry Book Club (Liz Talbot Mystery) by Susan M. Boyer

This is where most of my Apple settlement money went to, but I am looking forward to catching up with the gang of Stella Maris, SC.

3. Say Yes to Death (Debutante Drop Out Mystery) by Susan McBride

Apple settlement money went here to; feels like forever since I read a DD Mystery book.

4. When We Touch (Whisky Creek Novella) by Brenda Novak

NOOK freebie. Probably going to start the books in the Whiskey Creek series I have already next month.

5. The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston

Laurenston did an podcast interview with Sarah Wendell of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books and she seemed like a really great author. I saw this as a NOOK sale or freebie and picked it up.

6. Gambled Away: An Anthology by Various Authors

Someone on my friends list (sorry can't remember who) just reviewed this a few days ago and it seems up my alley. I liked three of the authors in this anthology, so I have a good feeling about this. Kindle edition only.

Library Loans

7. Bitter is the New Black: A Memoir by Jen Lancaster

Recommended by the librarian I trust.

8. Troublemaker by Leah Remini

Awwwwww yeah.

9. Bossy Pants by TIna Fey

Well, since I picked up Poehler's book, might as well. Plus Grim had a good review of it.

10. Yes Please by Amy Poehler

What I originally intended on picking up when I went to the library.

*idea created by Moonlight Reader

**SusannaG's name for my reading method of late