Personal Library Additions
1. Long Gone Girl by Amy Rose Bennett
Heard about this book from a review at Dear Author. Heroine is a Korean War veteran and it's a second chance romance set in the mid to late 1950s. That is my catnip, plus I dig the cover. Only available in Kindle edition.
2. Lowcountry Bordello and Lowcountry Book Club (Liz Talbot Mystery) by Susan M. Boyer
This is where most of my Apple settlement money went to, but I am looking forward to catching up with the gang of Stella Maris, SC.
3. Say Yes to Death (Debutante Drop Out Mystery) by Susan McBride
Apple settlement money went here to; feels like forever since I read a DD Mystery book.
4. When We Touch (Whisky Creek Novella) by Brenda Novak
NOOK freebie. Probably going to start the books in the Whiskey Creek series I have already next month.
5. The Unleashing by Shelly Laurenston
Laurenston did an podcast interview with Sarah Wendell of Smart Bitches, Trashy Books and she seemed like a really great author. I saw this as a NOOK sale or freebie and picked it up.
6. Gambled Away: An Anthology by Various Authors
Someone on my friends list (sorry can't remember who) just reviewed this a few days ago and it seems up my alley. I liked three of the authors in this anthology, so I have a good feeling about this. Kindle edition only.
7. Bitter is the New Black: A Memoir by Jen Lancaster
Recommended by the librarian I trust.
8. Troublemaker by Leah Remini
9. Bossy Pants by TIna Fey
Well, since I picked up Poehler's book, might as well. Plus Grim had a good review of it.
10. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
What I originally intended on picking up when I went to the library.
*idea created by Moonlight Reader
**SusannaG's name for my reading method of late