The Official Nora Roberts Companion - Denise Little, Laura Hayden, Nora Roberts The Midnight Breed Series Companion - Lara Adrian What I Know Now: Letters to My Younger Self - Ellyn Spragins Tempted by Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novella (1001 Dark Nights) - Lara Adrian

Back to back birthdays have me in a sugar spiral; not to mention, the base library had an adult-only mingle event (talking about books while coloring pages from adult coloring books was a lot of fun!) for those of us who signed up to do the Summer Reading program - refreshments included a big sheet cake from the commissary.

Anyway, here is what I added to the TBR this week.

Personal Library:

1. The Official Nora Roberts Companion by Denise Little, Laura Hayden, and Nora Roberts

This is a print edition. I bought it because I needed to replace my original copy that was damaged when my parents' house had some minor flooding (I was at boot camp/technical training school at the time of the flooding). I really wish they would come out with a second volume and another volume just for the J.D. Robb ....In Death series.

2. The Midnight Breed Series Companion (Volume 1)  by Lara Adrian

This is the print edition. My favorite paranormal romance series. I am picking up the series again with the full length novels in 2017. I have a dedicated Pinterest board for this series and my upcoming tattoo will be a design from this series (once the sunburn heals completely). Like, I really love this series LOL.

Library Loans:

3. What I Know Now: Letters to My Younger Self by Ellyn Spragins

Just browsing through the library stacks and caught this small book. So many wonderful women contributed to this anthology, such as Queen Noor and Nora Roberts.

4. Tempted by Midnight (Midnight Breed #12.5) by Lara Adrian

I wasn't going to pay paperback price for a 100 page novella, so I figure I would wait for it to go one sale.....yeah that never happened. Browsing my library stacks and there it was, waiting for me to check it out. It is part of the 1001 Dark Nights series of novellas. Picking up this book is the reason I went and bought the companion book.

*bookish meme created by Moonlight Reader