Naked in Death - J.D. Robb Rebellion - Nora Roberts Kiss of Midnight - Lara Adrian Nobody's Angel - Karen Robards

I was tagged by a bunch of BL friends (I saw NerdyBirdie's tag first, so she gets the credit).

How long have you been a blogger?

Started here at BL in 2013. Built my own BlogSpot blog in 2014, but I don't review there and I don't blog much there.

At what point do you think you’ll stop?

When it stops being a hobby and feels like work.

What’s the best thing?

Interacting with others who like to read as much as I do. Peeking at everyone's shelf.

What’s the worst thing? What do you do to make it ok?

The group discussion boards are non-existent. The only discussion that is somewhat recent is the BL bugs.

How long does it take you to create/find pictures to use?

I don't use pictures much because I can never get the pictures to show up in my posts. Then I get frustrated and just give up on having pics in my posts.

And yet, I was able to copy and paste the picture in this post. I don't get it.

Who is your book crush?

Roarke from the JD Robb ...In Death series. Brigham Langston from Rebellion by Nora Roberts. A half-dozen of the guys in The Order from the Midnight Breed series by Lara Adrian. Ian Connelly, Marquis of Derne from Karen Robards Nobody's Angel.

What author would you like to have on your blog?

Nora Roberts/JD Robb. Her books got me through some very scary times in my life, namely two deployments in Iraq. Probably ugly cry if I ever get the chance to meet her.

What do you wear when you write your blog posts?

I write my blog posts at night after the kids are sleeping, so either pjs or my "mom gear" - tank top and black yoga pants.

How long does it take you to prepare?

Sometimes 15 minutes, other times several days. Thankfully BL has features such as post date and save as drafts.

How do you feel about the book blogger community/culture?

I stick to a few favorites where the comments are moderated, so I only have positive experience. To keep the Authors Behaving Badly, I chose not to review on my blog. Having a third party, such as BL, gives me a sense of protection.

Also, I suck at writing reviews.

What do you think one should do to get a successful blog?

Write honestly about whatever you want to talk about. Readers can detect honesty and passion and will respond in kind. And don't get hung up on making money or becoming famous from your blog.