The Coldest Girl in Coldtown - Holly Black Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble - H.P. Mallory Dracula - Bram Stoker, Maurice Hindle, Christopher Frayling Shades of Milk and Honey  - Mary Robinette Kowal

Second week of Halloween Bingo starts tomorrow. I was able to finish everything on week one's list plus one extra novella, so I feel I am making good progress despite not having a bingo yet. Here is what I plan on reading this upcoming week:

1. The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black - I read 100 pages so far and I am enjoying it. The world building is coming together nicely; I do like the MC and mystery vampire, but not the ex-boyfriend. I hope he becomes a vampire and chills the hell out or becomes a casualty within the walls of Coldtown. (Horror Square)

2. Fire Burn and Cauldron Bubble (Jolie Wilkins #1) by HP Mallory - All this paranormal reading has me wanting to get a good witch book read. Witches are my favorite of the paranormal creatures but many are written as hags or cute but clumsy. (Witches Square)

3. Shades of Milk and Honey (Glamourists #1) by Mary Robinette Kowal - to finish out the line and get a bingo. (Magical Realism)

4. Dracula - I want to at least get this started by the end of the week. It is going to be a long read and I want to have enough time to break this book into chunks. (Classic Horror)

I have two ...In Death novellas on hold in Over Drive in which I am next in line. Hopefully I can get to them as well.