Blue Dahlia - Nora Roberts Hidden Star  - Nora Roberts Captive Star - Nora Roberts Secret Star - Nora Roberts Whispered Promises: The Art of Deception / Storm Warning - Nora Roberts The Search - Nora Roberts

I decided to do an all Nora Roberts TBR pile. I have one book that needs to go back to the library on the 31st, so that may be the priority read. I also have a trilogy from Roberts' Silhouette/Harlequin days, a two novels in one book of Silhouette/Harlequin reprints, and one more recent stand alone.

1. Blue Dahlia (In the Garden #1) (Print book)

The library book that needs to go back. There is a slight paranormal twist to the series, so appropriate for continuing to read in the Halloween spirit.

2-4. Hidden Star, Captive Star, and Secret Star (Stars of Mirtha trilogy) (NOOK)

An early take on what will later be termed "paraNora" which is basically Roberts' way of adding a supernatural element to her standard romances.

5. Whispered Promises (Art of Deception/Storm Warning) (Print)

The cover is beautiful and perfect for the autumn edition of Dewey. I will probably take this paperback with me on the bus to the Giants-Rams game so I don't have to worry about low battery issues.

6. The Search

Probably will only start this one if I even get the others finished first. Wanted something less supernatural and less 1980s.