March (Book One) - Andrew Aydin, Nate Powell, John Robert Lewis March: Book Two - Andrew Aydin, Nate Powell, John Robert Lewis March: Book Three - Andrew Aydin, Nate Powell, John Lewis Gaddis Love is Love - Phil Jimenez, Various DC Bombshells #1 - Marguerite Sauvage, Marguerite Bennett DC Comics: Bombshells Vol. 2: Allies - Marguerite Bennett, Marguerite Sauvage

Past me got present me Valentine's Day gifts. Really, past me is so generous to present me it is almost embarrassing. Almost. Anyway, here is what came in the mail:

1. March: Book One by Rep John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, Nate Powell

Read a copy from the base library, wanted a copy for my personal library.

2. March: Book Two by Rep John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, Nate Powell

Read a copy from the base library, wanted a copy for my personal library.

3. March: Book Three by Rep John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, Nate Powell

Haven't read this one yet, wanted to complete the set for my personal library.

4. Love is Love by Various Authors

This anthology was published as a team effort by IDW and DC comics to raise money and awareness/support for the survivors and families of those killed in the Pulse Night Club shooting in Orlando, FL back in June. I heard about this graphic novel because the Throwing Shade podcast interview with Phil Jimenez, who worked on several of the short stories featured in the volume.

Along with the two volumes of the DC Bombshells I received from me at Christmas, I am well stocked in the graphic novel arena. I plan on reading (or re-reading) these comics during July's 24in48 read-a-thon. I also hope to have a copy of the second trade volume of Vision: A Little More Than a Man by Tom King in my hands by then so I can finish the series (with a re-reading of the first volume).