Sleigh Bells in the Snow - Sarah Morgan Cat Trick - Sofie Kelly Rick Steves Travel as a Political Act - Rick Steves The Idle Parent: Why Laid-Back Parents Raise Happier and Healthier Kids - Tom Hodgkinson

Happy St. Patrick's Day to the Irish and Irish diaspora around the world. I can claim Irish heritage via my great-grandmother and great-grandfather who came to the US from Cork.

My hubby came back from his TDY and surprised me with volumes 3 and 4 of Saga; he found them at the BX at the base he was TDY and remembered I had picked up one and two. He also bought a crap ton of Italian wine.

Tonight and tomorrow is my farewell trip to London with two friends, one of which is leaving to move back to the US. We are staying at a Harry Potter themed B+B, going to see the new Beauty and the Beast movie, do a Harry Potter themed walking tour on Saturday, followed by a little lunch and a little shopping.

Here is what I am reading this weekend and into next week:

1. Finish Sleigh Bells in the Snow by Sarah Morgan (print copy from personal shelves)

I am only continuing with this book because it fits a Pop Sugar prompt. I am definitely not feeling Morgan's writing or the category-length story stretched out to a full book length plot line.

2. Cat Trick by Sofie Kelly (Kindle book via OverDrive)

Another Pop Sugar prompt filler. A quick cozy mystery from an author I read before (another book in the series for Halloween bingo last autumn).

3. Travel as a Political Act by Rick Steves (Kindle book via OverDrive)

Yet another Pop Sugar prompt filler, but I have had this one on my OverDrive wish list for a long time. I admit that if Steves or Samantha Brown had not written this book, I probably wouldn't have given it a second look; but because I like Steves' work on TV, I am looking forward to how he might incorporate politics (international and/or domestic) into the arena of travel.

4. The Idle Parent by Tom Hodgkinson (Kindle book via OverDrive)

One last Pop Sugar prompt filler. My Kindle is going to get quite the work out this week.

Also, I have at least three reviews to write, but just not feeling the writing vibes as much as the reading vibes.