Rick Steves Travel as a Political Act - Rick Steves The Idle Parent: Why Laid-Back Parents Raise Happier and Healthier Kids - Tom Hodgkinson Polio: An American Story - David Oshinsky He Who Fears the Wolf - Karin Fossum, Felicity David

This weekend is supposed to be in the upper 50s and sunny, so I'm thinking of taking the kids and hubby to a local castle for a day trip (because when you live in England, there are such things as local castles - either still standing or in ruins).

I also just want to lay around the house after big trips earlier in the month. I think I am coming down with a change of season cold/cough (a lovely gift from my kids). So I'm continuing Travel as a Political Act by Rick Steves, moving on to The Idle Parent by Tom Hodgkinson, and finishing with Polio: An American Story by David Oshinsky. I picked up a Scandinavian psychological thriller from the library today, He Who Fears the Wolf by Karin Fossum (translated by Felicity David) - way out of my comfort zone but it is research for the librarians to know about the series so they can put it into the hands of patrons who are looking for this type of book. This may end up being my first book of April though.

Have a good weekend everyone! If you are celebrating Mum's Day (with your kids or with your own mum), Happy Mum's Day as well!