I am feeling under the weather due to the constantly changing weather going on this past week and slowly developing a migraine. I am so glad I have nothing planned for this weekend.  Here is my bank holiday weekend TBR: Enchanted, Inc by Shanna Swendson - it's a first book in a series I have been meaning to check out. I put a hold on it in OverDrive and it became available much sooner than I expected. With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin - I haven't gotten to open this one yet, but I will even if I only get a chapter read. I am slowly making progress in Polio by David Oshinsky by reading on chapter at a time; I should have it done by the end of the week. My ILL came in, again much earlier than I expected (wanted), so I am rounding out my reading for next week with The Obsession by Nora Roberts. I may have to put some April TBR books back on the big TBR pile since so many library books are coming at me.

To those who celebrate Easter, I hope you have a happy and joyous holiday. To those who celebrate Passover, I hope you have fulfilling holiday.