Man, this read-a-thon snuck up on me, with Dewey's read-a-thon coming in later than normal and gearing up for the RT convention. But here is my declaration of intent to participate in Bout of Books cycle 19. This will be my fourth BoB challenge and after this cycle I get to sign up as a BoB expert!

Since I will also be traveling home from the convention and playing booklikes-opoly, I don't know how many books I will end up reading or how many challenges I can participate in. I am just going to post my work in this cycle here on BL, with a wrap-up done here and on my blog (which needs to be updated like whoa!).

If you are a new follower of mine, 1) hello, welcome, and thanks for the follow and 2) here is some obligatory verbiage and link to help you understand just what the heck is Bout of Books -

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 8th and runs through Sunday, May 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 19 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team