Diary of an Accidental Wallflower - Jennifer McQuiston Not My Father's Son: A Memoir - Alan Cumming In the Midst of Life - Jennifer Worth Bloom: Finding Beauty in the Unexpected--A Memoir - Kelle Hampton

Once COYER starts on the 17th, I will be reading mostly from the reading list I created. I am going to try my hardest to use the books from the list for my BL-oploy plays.

The base library starts its summer reading program on the 19th. The theme this year is Reading by Design, with STEM being the focus on weekly activities and books read at the various story times. The kids have their own accounts for this program. Son wants to read more beginner reader books (he will be a first grader at the end of August); daughter wants more fantasy and fairy tales retellings.

I want to regain my BL-opoly mojo get to $100 bank balance by the end of the month (a $32 increase). I seem to put the game on the back burner in May with RT con and the big read. I still need to read Diary of an Accidental Wallflower by Jennifer McQuiston, a BL-opoly book from the end of May.

There are a couple of books that I want to read that are not related to BL-opoly or COYER. Those books are to keep me progressing on the Pop Sugar Challenge. Not My Father's Son by Alan Cummings (prompt - family member term in the title), In the Midst of Life by Jennifer Worth (prompt - Interesting Woman), Bloom by Kelly Hampton (Pop Sugar prompt - by/about a person with a disability).