A Walk in the Woods - Bill Bryson Chaucer's Major Tales - Michael Hoy Persepolis I & II - Marjane Satrapi The Son of Neptune: The Graphic Novel - Robert Venditti, Orpheus Collar, Antoine Dode, Rick Riordan A Sultry Love Song (The Gentlemen of Queen City) - Kianna Alexander The Greek Tycoon's Green Card Groom (Dreamspun Desires Book 14) - Kate McMurray Secret Agent Under Fire (Silver Valley P.D.) - Geri Krotow Killer Countdown (Man on a Mission) - Amelia Autin The Soldier's Secrets - Naomi Rawlings Falling for the Enemy - Naomi Rawlings

From today through next Sunday, I will be knee deep in read-a-thons. Since the 2nd COYER Read-a-thon rules stipulate that only print books can be read, I decided to make 24 in 48 all physical books as well. Some of the books are new to my COYER reading list, as they can be read for Pop Sugar challenge prompt fillers. I am also hoping that some of these books can be used for the Ripped Bodice Bingo, because I would like at least one bingo on that card.

1. A Walk in the Woods by Bill Bryson (Pop Sugar: Set in Wilderness) (Library Love Challenge)

2. Chaucer's Major Tales by Michael Hoy and Michael Stevens (Pop Sugar: Book mentioned in another book - Chaucer's Canterbury Tales was mentioned extensively in one chapter of London: The Novel by Edward Rutherford) (Library Love Challenge)

3. The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi (Pop Sugar: Interesting Woman) (Library Love Challenge)

4. The Son of Neptune (The Heroes of Olympus #2) by Rick Riordan/adapted to graphic novel format by Robert Venditti (Pop Sugar: Mythology) (Library Love Challenge)

5. A Sultry Love Song by Kianna Alexander