Dewey and setting more concrete goals in regards to Halloween Bingo helped me boost my reading back to my normal levels. The quality of my reading also improved from last month's crappy reads. My DNF trigger was pulled a lot this month and everything else about my reading improved greatly.
As Halloween Bingo ended yesterday, a big THANK YOU SO MUCH to Moonlight Reader and Obsidian Blue for putting on another great game. I am ready for whatever MbD and TA have in store for the next game. I will spend the rest of the year finishing up prompts from the Pop Sugar challenge.
Pop Sugar: 1; 43/52 prompts filled
Halloween Bingo: 9 squares read; 19/25 overall
Library Love: 2; 48/36 for the year
1. Saga, Volume 1 by Brian K. Vaughan and Fiona Staples (Aliens square) - 5 stars
2. The Undoing (Call of Crows #2) by Shelly Laurenston (Dark Woods square) - 5 stars
3. London Calling (Mirabelle Bevan Mystery #2) by Sara Sheridan (Dark London square) - 4.5 stars
4. Curiosity Thrilled the Cat (A Magical Cats Mystery #1) by Sofie Kelly (Magical Realism square) - 3 stars
5. Sleight of Paw (A Magical Cats Mystery #2) by Sofie Kelly (Amateur Sleuth square) - 3 stars
6. Final Crisis by Grant Morrison et al (Monsters square) - 1.5 stars
7. DC Bombshells, Volume 1: Enlisted by Marguerite Bennett et al (Dead Will Walk square) - 5 stars
8. DC Bombshells, Volume 2: Allies by Marguerite Bennet et al (Supernatural square) - 5 stars
9. Frostbite: A Vampire Academy Graphic Novel #2 by Richelle Mead, Leigh Dragoon, and Emma Vieceli (Chilling Children square) - 3.5 stars
10. Shadow Kiss: A Vampire Academy Graphic Novel #3 by Richelle Mead, Leigh Dragoon, and Emma Vieceli (Vampires square) - 3.5 stars
11. March, Volume 3 by Rep John Lewis et al (Pop Sugar prompt - "month/day in title") - 5 stars