Sleight of Paw - Sofie Kelly

Update #2:

With less than 10 minutes to go before the end of this Dewey, I managed to read four more books, all for Halloween bingo. Feeling pretty good on my reading productivity, however I did not make my goal of twelve hours (my stopwatch is at 8 hours:28 minutes:54 seconds).

Now onto the reviews of the five books I finished during the read-a-thon and reporting on my bingos.

***************************************************************************************************

Update #1:

Mid-way through hour 11 and I have about 4 hours of reading done today. Sleight of Paw is done and now I just earned my second bingo! Now to focus on some graphic novels. I need to go to bed too, so I will probably take a break at the hour 13 mark.

As for participation in the social aspects of the read-a-thon, I posted twice in the GR group for the hour 11 thread because I knew JL would be co-hosting.

Original Post:

Happy 10th Anniversary to the Dewey 24-hour Read-a-thon and its creators!

First book up to bat: Sleight of Paw by Sofie Kelly (starting at 50% mark)

Hour Zero: Introduction Q&A

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

Brandon, Suffolk (East Anglia) England

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

DC Bombshells Volumes 1 and 2

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Whatever is going in my crock pot for dinner

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

Going to spend one hour of the read-a-thon reading to my kids. Currently they have fallen into a Mo Willems binge and my son has memorized We Are In A Book. Maybe a few Halloween books.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today?

Nap if needed rather than reaching for another caffeine drink.