Bookish meme created by Moonlight Reader
I have roughly 200 books on my personal TBR (ebooks and print with one audiobook). I would like to really read down my print TBR - with another military move happening in the next 15 months, I need to make sure we don't go over our household weight limit. Plus I feel bad for the movers having to lug all those boxes of books!
Books Read from TBR:
1. Love is Love by Various Authors (print)
2. Hamilton's Battalion: A Trio of Romances by Courtney Milan, Rose Lerner, and Alyssa Cole (Kindle)
3. The Lotus Palace by Jeannie Lin (NOOK)
4. The Jade Temptress by Jeannie Lin (NOOK)
5. Agnes Moore's Wild Knight by Alyssa Cole (Kindle)
Books borrowed from the library:
1. Something True by Karelia Stetz-Waters - DNF
2. Above All, Honor by Radclyffe - DNF
3. A Bollywood Affair (Bollywood #1) by Sonali Dev (currently reading)
Books put on hold at the library:
1. Dark in Death (...In Death #46) by JD Robb - I put a request in, but it will be a while.
Books added to my personal TBR:
1. All I Am (A Farmers' Market Story) by Nicole Helm (Kindle)