Friday Reads - February 2, 2018

Gambled Away: A Historical Romance Anthology - Isabel Cooper, Jeannie Lin, Rose Lerner, Joanna Bourne, Molly O'Keefe A Bollywood Affair - Sonali Dev The Bollywood Bride - Sonali Dev A Change of Heart - Sonali Dev

I don't care about either team, the half-time show, or the Super Bowl in general plus it comes on here in England at 1am Monday morning and I have got to wake up and get the kids to school on Monday. (Also, English commentary on American football is ridiculous on a level that is comical when it doesn't raise your blood pressure.) Needless to say, I am just going to read and cross stitch the weekend away, and may the team with the lesser obnoxious fans win.

First, working on finishing Gambled Away anthology by the end of next week (I have 3 stories left). Then finishing up A Bollywood Affair and moving on to The Bollywood Bride and A Change of Heart. Those covers are gorgeous!

This week coming up is the last week of the second phase of COYER Winter Switch; on February 10th, I am moving on to just reading print books.