Friday Reads - February 23, 2018

The Great Silence - Juliet Nicolson Redeeming the Dream: The Case for Marriage Equality - Arnold Theodore Olson, David Boies Dark in Death - J.D. Robb Women Heroes of World War I: 16 Remarkable Resisters, Soldiers, Spies, and Medics - Kathryn J. Atwood

My kids are now 7 (son) and 5 (daughter). Their birthdays went well and their toy boxes are now stuffed to the brim with new toys. Son also started Boy Scouts this week, so there is another hour that I get to read while he is entertained and learning new stuff (I also read during the kids' ju-jistu class on Mondays).

We also took a family overnight trip to York to see the Jorvik Viking Festival. It was a lot of fun, but a long drive up there and back, plus the birthday party the following day. It was a long weekend.

I finished The Great Silence and moved on to the library borrow Redeeming the Dream (about 20% in). Dark in Death came in via inter-library loan this week, so my first order of business is to knock it out. After that back to Redeeming; I am hoping to finish both by the end of February. Then I am starting Women Heroes of World War I, which I borrowed from OverDrive, which will probably be my first book of March. I have almost all the books I've read in February needing reviews, so I need to get that done (on GR, since I can't rely on BL to be functioning) this weekend as well.

Happy reading everyone!