Bout of Books Cycle 22 Sign Up Post

<!-- [if IE]> <![endif]--><!-- [if IE]> (function() { var html5 = ("abbr,article,aside,audio,canvas,datalist,details," + "figure,footer,header,hgroup,mark,menu,meter,nav,output," + "progress,section,time,video").split(','); for (var i = 0; i < html5.length; i++) { document.createElement(html5[i]); } try { document.execCommand('BackgroundImageCache', false, true); } catch(e) {} })(); <![endif]-->

It's time once again for BoB. First, the blurb:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 14th and runs through Sunday, May 20th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 22 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

So I am going to read a bunch of the small books (less than 150 pages) on my NOOK during BoB, plus try to get somewhere with my non-fiction reading. All updates and challenges will be posted here and on my IG account. I don't know if I will have time or the energy to also do reviews, so those may wait until May 21st. I am aiming again to make one of the weekend Twitter parties.