May 2018 Reading Wrap Up

To End All Wars: A Story of Loyalty and Rebellion, 1914-1918 - Adam Hochschild I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer - Michelle McNamara, Patton Oswalt, Gillian Flynn The Case of the Missing Cross - Felicia Rogers Alejandro's Sorceress: A Cardinal Witches Novella (The Cardinal Witches Book 1) - Alyssa Day He's So Fine - Jill Shalvis

Bout of Books 22 jolted my reading and my NOOK is feeling lighter. Worked my way through some series and knocked out one WWI reading list book. I challenged myself to read 100 pages a day from Memorial Day to Labor Day (99 days if my math works); so far, so good.

One week to the start of COYER Big Summer Birthday Bash (June 9th) and my base library's Summer Reading Program starts the 19th, but reading from the first of the month counts.

Challenges:

BL/GR: 61 / 75

Pop Sugar: 3/50

BoB 22: 12; 607 pages read

SBTB GR Quarterly Challenge: 15/15 prompts filled a month before the challenge ends!

Read:

1. The Miner's Lady (Land of Shining Water #3) by Tracie Peterson - 3 stars

2. Harmony Cabins (Finding Home #2) by Regina Hart - 3.5 stars

3. When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek #2) by Brenda Novak - 3.5 stars

4. He's So Fine (Lucky Harbor #11) by Jill Shalvis - 4 stars

5. To End All Wars: A Story of Loyalty and Rebellion, 1914-1918 by Adam Hochschild - 5 stars

6. Serpent's Kiss (The Beauchamp Family #2) by Melissa de la Cruz - 3 stars

7. White Witch (Texas Devlins #0.5) by Lyn Horner - 3 stars

8. Stardust (Circus Macabre #1) by Kristen Strassel - 2.5 stars

9. Katie and the Marshal (Montana Women #1) by Nancy Pirri - 3.5 stars

10. Pride of Africa (Hotel Safari #1) by Tori Knighwood - 1 star

11. Hunter of the Night (Lark Nation #0.5) by Clara Coulson - 3 stars

12. A Bride for Carlton (Sun River Brides #1) by Karla Gracey - 1 star

13. Mail Order Bride Amelia (Silver River Brides #1) by Karla Gracey - 4 stars

14. Valentine's Day at the Star and Sixpence (Star and Sixpence #1.5) by Holly Hepburn - 2 stars

15. Alejandro's Sorceress (Cardinal Witches #1) by Alyssa Day - 4 stars

16. Dialing Dreams (Sweethearts and Jazz #1) by Jessica Eissfeldt - 1 star

17. The Case of the Missing Cross (Justice and Miss Quinn #1) by Felicia Rogers - 4 stars

18. The Locked Room Murder (Bluebell Knopps #1) by Nancy McGovern - 2 stars

19. I'll Be Gone in the Dark: One Woman's Obsessive Search for the Golden State Killer by Michelle McNamara - 4 stars

DNF: None this month