Friday Reads - June 1, 2018

The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914 - Christopher Clark Winds of Salem - Melissa  de la Cruz One in a Million  - Jill Shalvis Wishing Lake (A Finding Home Novel) - Regina Hart When Summer Comes - Brenda Novak

Spent the day after Memorial Day at the doctor's, as my son came down with Strep Throat (must be his yearly need for amoxicillian, lol). Counting down to summer vacation (son has 8.5 days left and daughter has 4 days) and the reading for our library's Summer Reading Program started today. I wish I could read faster, but my seasonal allergies are a doozy this year and I am either in a sneezing fit, sinus pain, or blacked out due to allergy medications.

I ended up finishing the Ann Rule book yesterday; luckily, I picked up the last book in the Beauchamp Family series, so I am reading Winds of Salem first. I am also going to buckle down and read The Sleepwalkers, even if it is just 50 pages at a time every day. For next week, I plan on reading One in a Million (last book in the last trilogy that forms the Lucky Harbor series), When Summer Comes (third book in the Whiskey Creek series) and Wishing Lake (third book in the Finding Home series).

Happy June and the beginnings of summer (which means daylight from 4 am to 11 pm here in England) or winter depending on which side of the equator you live on.