Friday Reads - August 31, 2018

Get Well Soon: History's Worst Plagues and the Heroes Who Fought Them - Jennifer   Wright Khobar Towers: Tragedy and Response - C.R. Anderegg, Perry D. Jamieson, Air Force History and Museums Program (U.S.) Rockets' Dead Glare (A Tourist Trap Mystery) - Lynn Cahoon A Touch of Midnight - Lara Adrian The Demon of River Heights - Stefan Petrucha, Sho Murase Miss Frost Solves A Cold Case: A Nocturne Falls Mystery (Jayne Frost Book 1) - Kristen Painter A Deadly Brew (A Tourist Trap Mystery) - Lynn Cahoon Hollywood Scandals - Gemma Halliday

2 TBR piles for September and October - 1) Regular reading and 2) Halloween Bingo.

Regular Reading: Starting Tuesday, I will be listening to the audiobook version of The Flat Book Society September's pick, Get Well Soon, as that is the only copy of the book my library system had. Next on the non-fiction que is Khobar Towers, which is only 153 pages so it should go quickly. I am hoping to finish Hollywood Scandals soon.

Halloween Bingo Reading: A Deadly Brew by Lynn Cahoon (Free Space - will be released Sep 4th), Rockets Dead Glare by Lynn Cahoon (Amateur Sleuth), A Touch of Midnight by Lara Adrian (Relics and Curiosities), The Demon of River Heights (Nancy Drew, Girl Detective #1) by Carolyne Keene, Stefan Petrucha and Show Murase (Baker St. Irregulars), and Miss Frost Solves a Cold Case by Kristin Painter (Cozy Mystery). All are short books that I can get through quickly over the weekend.

Because my husband was denied leave (vacation time) and was TDY to Iceland for a month this summer, he has spent little time with the kids, who are now in school. So we are taking a day trip to Legoland Windsor on Monday as an end of summer surprise. HEE HEE HEE Adam and I can't wait to see their faces when we drive through the arch into the park.

Happy Labor Day my fellow Americans!