You Can't Touch My Hair: And Other Things I Still Have to Explain - Phoebe Robinson, Jessica Williams

Festivus

Book: I will be reading You Can't Touch My Hair by Phoebe Robinson.

Task #1

1. Born a Crime by Trevor Noah - tone deaf, no self-reflection, and way too much talk about feces.

2. One Wish (Thunder Point #7) by Robyn Carr - it's 2018, you are in your late twenties/early thirties - fucking use the birth control.

3. Winds of Salem (Witches of East End #3) by Melissa de la Cruz - such a strong start and middle of the series, and it ends on a messy whimper.

4. The Irish Americans by Jay P. Dolan - dry text plus a focus on political and religious people without any mention of the Irish reflecting or influencing social or pop culture. Also very little to almost no mention of the Catholic Church scandals (mother homes, child sexual abuse, etc).

5. Triangle: The Fire that Changed America by David von Drehle - for a disaster that killed, injured, or impacted in some way so many young immigrant women, this book focuses way too much on men (politicians, labor union bosses, friends of the women, etc).

Task #2

I'm a huge Peanuts fan, so here's my Festivus pole

Image result for festivus pole