Book: Toward the Sunrise by Elizabeth Camden (sunrises remind me of beginnings).
My BL/GR goal is 75 books.
My Deep Dive this year is all about the Nixon presidency, mostly Watergate.
I start grad school (MLIS) in March 2019, a year after I had wanted to start, but life got in the way.
Keep volunteering a few hours per week at my base library.
Keep doing challenges, games, and read-a-thons.
I think my reading this year was okay; however, I wasted a lot of time on my phone looking at social media or playing games when I could have been reading and getting further along in my reading goals. My productivity was lacking, which I think led to my small reading slump.
The first 5 books:
1. North to You by Tif Marcelo
2. Sweet Disorder by Rose Lerner
3. Radio Girls by Sarah Jane Stratford
4. A Dance with Danger by Jeannie Lin - WINNER! This will be my first book in 2019.
5. London Belles by Annie Groves