1. Trail Mix that does not contain raisins. I prefer to make my own, as prepackaged trail mixes usually are too sweet or too salty and full of dreaded raisins.
2. Dark chocolate (60-70% cocoa), especially with mint or orange extracts or pretzel pieces.
3. Baby carrots and hummus
5. Apples with peanut butter
6. Bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon sugar
1. Hot tea/chai - mostly from my stash at home, but SB's chai lattes and London Fogs are my go to when I am out and about. When I am in need of caffeine (morning), I go strictly black breakfast teas (PG Tips or Twinings breakfast teas or Assam). Afternoon reading is green teas with jasmine or citrus undertones. Reading at night I go for fruity/seasonal herbals. I like Celestial Seasonings and Bigelow too. I am mainly a grocery store tea drinker.
2. Sparkling diet cranberry juice - a nice pick me up that is balanced between tart and sweet. I like the diet version better than the original just because it is less sweet. Also makes a great wine spritzer when added to Barefoot's Pink Moscato (the only wine I like).
3. Apple cider - hot with a little caramel sauce.