Ghost a la Mode - Sue Ann Jaffarian Connections in Death - J.D. Robb Sleepless, Vol. 2 - Sarah Vaughn, Alissa Sallah, Leila del Duca, Deron Bennett

How is it already the last weekend in September? The weather here in Kansas is still very much summer but we are promised a cool down next week. I dropped one of my two classes tonight because one is more than I can do at this point - I feel better about my decision after talking with the husband (who, admittedly, thought I was out of my damn mind for trying to take more than one to begin with). I'm picking my sister in law up from Tinker AFB (OK City - she is on a TDY) so that we get one more weekend together before the winter sets in and she hibernates at her base in Utah for the next six months.

Friday reads: Ghost a la Mode (A Ghost of Granny Apples Mystery #1) by Sue Ann Jaffarian for the Graveyard square. So far so good and a quick read.

Saturday reads: Son has an away soccer game, so I am hoping to read in the car while my husband and his sister chat in the front seat. I've got Sleepless Volume 2 on the Kindle for the Raven square.

Sunday reads: nothing but homework. I bit the bullet and spent money to buy a Kindle version of the textbook.  After that, it's on to Connections in Death - I bought the paperback so I didn't have to keep going back on the library wait list for the ebook.

Happy reading and may autumn's weather be heading your way.