Small group of new books to the TBR this week. I am not finding much appeal in the new releases in romance or in the freebie section. All but one of the books I have been eyeing, waiting for a price drop and room on my NOOK.
1. The Color of Love (The Color series) by Julianne MacLean. I have been picking up books in this series whenever I see a sale and I think the first one was a freebie in the NOOK store.
2. A Christmas Kiss by Jess Michaels. I was feeling emotional the day I downloaded this freebie. That night I got my answer to a problem and felt better. At a mere 38 pages, I could probably knock this out before the post goes live. But it will go into the holiday reading pile.
3. The Daughter of Highland Hall (Edwardian Brides series #2) by Carrie Turnansky. I already have book one, but I have been eyeing this one for a while. It went on sale and I immediately picked it up.
4. Gather the Stars (Culloden Moors #1) by Kimberly Cates. Getting ready for my post deployment trip to Scotland, but most Scottish romances leave me cold (especially when the accent is over done). But it was free, so....
5. A Wreath of Snow: A Christmas Novella by Liz Curtis Higgs. Another freebie for the holiday reading pile.
*tbr Thursdays is a bookish meme created by Moonlight Reader