With just three days to go until the new year, I figured I won't be finishing any more books so here is my monthly wrap up. According to Good Reads, I read 179 books this year (19 over my goal of 150). Reviews can be found on my blog: http://teareainbook.blogspot.co.uk/.
1. Lights Out: A Cyber Attack, A Nation Unprepared, Surviving the Aftermath by Ted Koppel - 4 stars
2. Boomerang: Travels in the New Third World by Michael Lewis - 4 stars
3. Missing Microbes: How the Overuse of Antibiotics is Fueling Our Modern Plagues by Martin J. Blaser, MD - 3.5 stars
4. Flashpoints: The Emerging Crisis in Europe by George Friedman - 3.5 stars
5. Deep Economy: The Wealth of Communities and the Durable Future by Bill McKibben - 3.5 stars
6. Voices from Chernobyl: An Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster by Svetlana Alexievich/ translated by Keith Gessen - 1.5 stars
Currently reading Dark Money by Jane Mayer.