A Charming Christmas: Magical Cures Mystery Novella (Magical Cures Mystery Series) - Tonya Kappes

This was the last of the series that I had on my NOOK and since it was a short story, I figured I knock it out and be done with the series. I read half the series and have no desire to continue reading it, but it was fun while it lasted.

The spiritualist community of Whispering Falls, KY decided that for economic reasons, they are going to hold a month long Christmas Bazaar, even though none of the residents celebrate Christmas. June and Oscar, due to back stories that involve growing up outside of the spiritualist community, can't wait since it brings back great memories for them. Petunia, new Village President, is not happy about the town going all out to attract Christmas shoppers and is bitchy to everyone about it. But alas, there is a WF Grinch on the loose and he/she is stealing the outside decorations from the stores. There is a subplot with June jumping to conclusions that Oscar is cheating on her. He isn't, but his reasons for being in Locust Grove is also due to economics of the village. Dumbass June strikes again.

I figured out who/what the Grinch was very early on but I just sat back and let the story play out.