TRB's Bout of Books Cycle 21 Sign Up

Bout of Books

I'm using the holidays to plan my 2018 reading. Luckily, Bout of Books Cycle 21 sign ups are now live.

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 8th and runs through Sunday, January 14th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 21 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

Goals:

1. Do every daily challenge - even if it takes me all day to think of how to do it.

2. Do a daily re-cap - in the past I usually do a mid-week and then a final re-cap, but I am hoping that a routine will get me to read and participate in challenges more.

3. Attend at least 3x 10:30am CST Twitter talks - that is 4:30pm my time which is prime time for trying to make my way home from after school activities. One of the talks will be on the weekend.

4. I am aiming for 5 books read over the 7 days. That is two more than my average of 3 a week. As of now, there won't be a pre-determined TBR for most of the cycle; the two days that fall into the new phase of COYER Winter Switch will be reading from the list I created.

I will be posting mainly here on BookLikes, but will also post what I am reading on Litsy, and most challenges use IG.