The Kindle and library additions.
Added to Kindle:
9. Submerged (Alaskan Courage #1) by Dani Pettrey - Inspirational romantic suspense
10. The Murrow Boys by Stanley Cloud and Lynne Olson - non-fiction book about how Edward R. Murrow and his cohorts for CBS reported from the front lines of WWII.
11. Thor Volume 1 (2011) by J. Michael Straczynski - there are several Thor volumes from different authors/artists (including two with the female Thor). I picked this one because J. M. S. did an amazing job on Wonder Woman volume I read a couple of years ago, so I wanted to see what he could do with my favorite Avenger.
Borrowed from the library:
12. The Finest Hours by Casey Sherman and Michael J. Tougias - true story of the Coast Guard rescue of men working on two oil tankers that collided during a northeaster storm in 1952.
13. I Contain Multitudes by Ed Young - Flat Book Society buddy read for March/April.