This weekend I downloaded three contemporary romances from OverDrive. Two I read in about 24 hours each; the third I DNF at the 9% mark. I think I got my reading mojo back. Today I went to volunteer at the library (something I haven't done all March because of adult taskings); after, I decided to browse the fiction side for a change.
I came home with 12 books (8 adult fiction titles, 1 middle grade that will fill a PS prompt, 1 graphic novel) plus I still have four books coming to me via ILL. In my defense, I was left unsupervised in a library.
Here's what I brought home:
1. George by Alex Gino (the MG for PS prompt)
2. Paper Girls (Book One) by Brian K. Vaughn et al (collects the first 10 issues)
3. Death on Tap (Sloan Krause Mystery #1) by Ellie Alexander
4. Once Upon a Spine (A Bibliophile Mystery) by Kate Carlisle
5. A Perfect Proposal by Katie Ffjorde
6. Witches of East End by Melissa de la Cruz
7. Dark Harbor (Stone Barrington Novel) by Stuart Woods
8. The Miner's Lady (Land of Shining Water #3) by Tracie Peterson
9. One Wish (A Thunder Point Novel) by Robyn Carr
10. Island Girls by Nancy Thayer
11. Family Tree by Susan Wiggs
12. Night Road by Kristin Hannah