Reading more from my WWI reading list: To End All Wars: A Story of Loyalty and Rebellion 1914-1918 by Adam Hochschild and The Sleepwalkers: How Europe Went to War in 1914 by Christopher Clark. Then I am taking the summer off from reading WWI nonfiction.
Bout of Books Cycle 22 (May 14th-20th) - going to focus on reading more of the short books on my NOOK and Kindle. Sign ups started yesterday.
I am the second person in the que for I'll Be Gone in the Dark by Michelle McNamara, so I hope to at least get it before the month is done.
Going to try and work on some series:
1. Serpent's Kiss (The Beauchamp Family #2) by Melissa de la Cruz
2. Harmony Cabins (Finding Home #2) by Regina Hart
3. When Snow Falls (Whiskey Creek #2) by Brenda Novak
4. He's So Fine (Lucky Harbor #11) by Jill Shalvis
5. The Miner's Lady (Land of Shining Water #3) by Tracie Peterson (a holdover from April)