So here is what I am reading, or hope to read, this month.
1. How Dare the Sun Rise: Memoirs of a War Child by Sandra Uwiringiyimana with Abigail Pesta
2. Hunger Makes Me a Modern Girl: A Memoir by Carrie Brownstein
3. Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay
4. Abigail and John: Portrait of a Marriage by Edith B. Gelles
5. The Colour Bar: The Triumph of Seretse Khama and His Nation by Susan Williams
6. Love, Loss, and What We Ate: A Memoir by Padma Lakshmi
7. The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,000 Years by Sonia Shah
8. Playing with Fire: The 1968 Election and the Transformation of American Politics by Lawrence O'Donnell
9. 1968: The Year that Rocked the World by Mark Kurlansky
10. Shelter in Place by Nora Roberts
11. Connections in Death by JD Roberts
12. Not That Bad: Dispatches from the Rape Culture by Roxane Gay
Also, happy National Crafting Month to my fellow crafters. I am using this month to tackle the every growing pile of cross stitch kits I have (similar to my TBR).