I am a little over halfway up the Snakes and Ladders board, so hopefully I will be having my BL friends voting on my final book sometime this month. My NOOK and physical book shelves are gathering a lot of dust since I went on my library binge, so April will be mostly about my own copies (probably May's reading list too).
1. Jambusters: The Story of the Women's Institute in the Second World War by Julie Summers (Physical Non-Fiction List)
2. The Fever: How Malaria Has Ruled Humankind for 500,00 Years by Sonia Shah (Science Reading List)
3. Colour Bar: The Triumph of Seretse Khama and his Nation by Susan Williams (Physical Non-Fiction List)
4. Abigail & John: Portrait of a Marriage by Edith B. Gelles (Physical Non-Fiction List)
5. 1968: The Year that Rocked the World Mark Kurlansky (Nixon Reading List)
6. Eisenhower 1956: The President's Year of Crisis/Suez and the Brink of War by David A. Nichols (Physical Non-Fiction List)
7. The Twentieth Century by Howard Zinn (Physical Non-Fiction List)
8. Tom's River by Dan Fagin (Science Reading List)
Plus I have a separate list for the Dewey Read-a-thon (April 6, 2018).