Door 5: Bon Om Touk
Book: I read Life As We Knew It (Last Survivors #1) by Susan Beth Pfeffer. That is one big moon and it gets bigger with each additional book in the series.
Task #1: List of rainy day reads - I don't do much, if any, re-reading. Rainy day reads means to me reading something that gets me so invested I don't want to leave my blanket fort, so mysteries - either cozy or historical. Something quiet and soothing, but with a puzzle to solve to keep me turning the pages.
1. Guidebook to Murder (Tourist Trap Mystery#1) by Lynn Cahoon
2. Spying in High Heels (High Heels #1) by Gemma Halliday
3. A Death on the Way to Portsmouth by Christine Trent
4. Mr. Churchill's Secretary (Maggie Hope #1) by Susan Elia MacNeal
5. Miss Frost Solves a Cold Case (Jayne Frost #1) by Kristin Painter
Task #2: Skipping
Task #3: Did someone say dragons? Toothless from the How to Train Your Dragon series by Cressida Cowell is of course my favorite literary dragon.
Task #4: Compile a list or stack – 4 books minimum – composed of books that either have opposing words in their titles
I had to search my current TBR pile as well as past reading (thank you BL reading challenge app!) to get these:
1. Living and Dying in Brick City by Dr. Sampson Davis
2. Black Man in a White Coat: A Doctor's Reflections on Race and Medicine by Dr. Damon Tweedy
3. Alone: The Triumph and Tragedy of John Curry by Bill Jones
4. Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow by Jessica Day George