Original Goal: Read 24 books from the library, any format (Thrifty level).
New Goal (July 1st): Read 36 books from the library, any format.
Update #1 - The first third of the year I managed 14 books.
Update #2 - Sitting at 23 books by mid year. Decided to go up a level.
1. The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
2. The Fire This Time: A New Generation Speaks on Race edited by Jesmyn Ward
3. Poppies of Iraq by Brigitte Findakly and Lewis Trondheim
4. Anchor in the Storm (Waves of Freedom #2) by Sarah Sundin
5. Why We March: Signs of Protest and Hope
6. The White Darkness by David Grann
1. When Tides Turn (Waves of Freedom #3) by Sarah Sundin
2. Candy: A Century of Panice and Pleasure by Samira Kawash
3. Educated by Tara Westover
1. Juliet Takes a Breath by Gabby Rivera
2. Golden in Death (In Death #50) by JD Robb
3. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks by Rebecca Skloot
1. Beauty Queens by Libby Bray
2. The American Plague: The Untold Story of Yellow Fever, the Epidemic that Shaped Our History by Molly Caldwell Crosby
1. The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty
2. War on Peace: The End of Diplomacy and the Decline of American Influence by Ronan Farrow
3. Heartland: A Memoir of Working Hard and Being Broke in the Richest Country on Earth by Sarah Smarsh
4. The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay #1) by Susan Mallery
5. The Dead & the Gone (Last Survivors #2) by Susan Beth Pfeffer
1. Wytches: Volume 1 by Scott Snyder et al
2. Wonder Woman: Warbringer the Graphic Novel by Leigh Bardugo, Louise Simonson, and Kit Seaton
3. The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang
4. This World We Live In (Last Survivors #3) by Susan Beth Pfeffer