We are expecting a minor winter storm tonight that would last until tomorrow afternoon. So school may not be happening tomorrow; this adds to the holiday weekend and today my son stayed home from school sick.
Basically I'm in need of a sanity saver/keeper. Usually I would be doing the 24 in 48 read-a-thon, but since the organizers cancelled this round, I don't have that. So I am making my own read-a-thon. There will be no cutesy name or hashtag; it will happen just here on BL (fingers crossed it stays up) and on IG if I remember to do so. Just me and a goal of reading for most of the weekend (Friday to Sunday) and making a dent in a stack of books.
TBR for the Weekend:
1. Courting Trouble by Deeanne Gist
2. Breathless (Old West #2) by Beverly Jenkins
3. An Extraordinary Union (The Loyal League #1) by Alyssa Cole
4. Copycat Killing (Magical Cats #3) by Sofie Kelly
5. The Preacher's Promise (Home to Milford College #1) by Piper Huguley
If you need me, I will be in my blanket fort reading.